Wedged

As you can tell I'm loving my boyfriend t's, and the funny thing is both of mine are actually mens t's.  Why do I feel like sometimes they just get cooler t's than girls do! That's ok I will just shop in the mens from now on haha Anyways I have to sit and tell you for a minute how amazingly comfy these tennies are.  I thought they would be kind of so so since they have a wedge in them but they are seriously amazing! I could wear them all day and still be a happy gal by the end of the day, and look pretty fly while I'm at it haha 
p.s. I finally entered the wild world of Twitter so make sure you follow me 
@CaraLorenBlog 





shirt: Cotton On (mens)
jeans: Forever21
shoes: NordstromSteve Madden
glasses: Jessica Simpson
necklaces: Forever21
here and similar here
watch: New York & Company
bracelets: H&M

p.s. I am just finishing up the makeup tutorial so it should be done soon! 

couple reminders:
-Sponsorships for August are still open so make sure you email me if you're interested! caralorenblog@gmail.com
-I am setting up a bunch of giveaways that will be coming up soon but you will have to be a follower of CaraLoren' to enter!