Peter Pan in Red

One of my obsessions lately is peter pan collars, they give every dress or shirt that girly little detail that is perfect! I was so excited when I got this collared dress in the mail from PB&J Boutique, let's just say Christmas came a little early this year.  As you all know I have many obsessions, so one more of those would be oversized men style coats. If you follow me pinterest I'm sure you already know that!  Some of my favs are here, here, here and here!  I instantly fell in love with this red men styled coat when I was at Target the other day, I seriously need an oversized coat in every color! It might be one of my statement pieces for winter, what are some of your statement pieces going to be for this chilly weather?
dress: c/o PB&J Boutique
jacket: Target
tights: H&M
shoes: JCPenny
pave bracelet: c/o Bip & Bop
rhinestone bracelet: c/o PB&J Boutique

Hanes' outfit: 
moccasins: c/o Freshly Picked
button up: Gap
cardigan: H&M similar here
jeans: Gap

Labels: , , ,