Buttoned Back

 This was our Sunday best this week and I have to say that little man looks pretty dapper, he is one fly guy! I sometimes wonder if when he is older he is going to say the classic, "Mom I can't believe you put me in that."  Who knows, it could happen!
Even though we are dressed up I am still comfy as can be in this sweater from PB&J Boutique!  I had to spice it up with some of my new favorite jewelry from Bohypsy and Very Jane! Oh and you better bet I am in still wearing maxi skirt, they are a year round thing for me haha
sweater: c/o PB&J Boutique (i have on a medium because i like it baggy)
skirt: old similar here
shoes: Target similar here
earrings: c/o Bohypsy 
watch: c/o Very Jane

Hanes' outfit: 
bow tie: Target
shirt: 77kids
pants: Old Navy (sold out online) similar here
shoes: c/o Freshly Picked  

Labels: , ,