Office Space & Word On

I have been working on my office lately and I thought I would give you guys a little peak!  I was so excited to have my very own space in the home.  I'm sure it will soon be overtaken with toys but that just makes it a little more homey so I'm ok with it!  Oh and as you can see, the bottom shelf is empty.....well if you know Hanes then you know why! It would be empty everyday anyways so I figured why put anything on it yet.  It's easier that way right? haha 
Also, if you follow me on istagram you already saw my new iphone and ipad cases from Word On! I am in love with them!! I got to collaborate with Word On and design a new line of cases (here)! For being a CaraLoren follower they are giving you 20% off with the discount code CARA!  
p.s. one more day to enter to win the NuMe 4Play curling wand!!! (enter here)

Labels: